System Administrator Linux (m/f/d)
20 terabytes of main memory. 2 billion requests per month.
Our software reaches the entire world: FACT-Finder operates in over 1.600 online stores across 26 countries, including 43 of the German Top 100 companies.
To continue to grow with FACT-Finder, we need you. You will provide us with a stable and efficient IT infrastructure. Together with your teammates, you will be responsible for the administration of our Linux server farm with 800 machines as a System Administrator Linux (m/f/d).
- You administrate our Linux systems in complex environments and look after the installed applications
- Your tasks include monitoring our systems and services as well as performance optimization
- You develop administrative processes for growing requirements
- You provide technical support for new FACT-Finder releases
- You have already been able to gain profound knowledge in at least one Linux derivative
- You have experience in planning and building IT infrastructures
- It would be beneficial if you have knowledge of configuration management (such as Ansible), virtualization solutions (such as VMware vSphere) and container technologies (such as Docker and Kubernetes)
- Service-oriented thinking and acting complete your profile
Have we got your interest?
Then send us your complete application documents with the earliest possible starting date and your salary requirements
by e-mail (as PDF) to:
Thomas Höfler: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by mail to:
Attn: Thomas Höfler
Omikron Data Quality GmbH
Habermehlstr. 17, 75172 Pforzheim
Job Location: Berlin (Kottbusser Damm 79) or Pforzheim (Habermehlstraße 17)
Start Date: Immediately